Watch the recording now: The yearly planning struggle webinar.
Planning of the next year’s budget is very often a cumbersome process. Budgets are mostly defined top-down and demands are raised bottom-up. Due to the different systems and persons involved, this often results in an error-prone process with a lot of effort to getting the numbers done right and the planning to be accurate.
In many organizations this also includes that many Excel-sheets are sent around and have to be maintained. This then makes an ongoing comparison against the planning (aka quarterly reviews) very difficult.
- Portfolio planning 101 – what does it mean and how can it help?
- Portfolio planning – state of the union
- Portfolio management best practices
- Solution intro & overview
- Live demo of portfolio management
- Summary and Q&A
Check out our webinar now: