The next generation of infrastructure monitoring at Broadcom, driven by AI and machine learning capabilities.
DX Infrastructure Manager provides a single, analytics-driven solution for proactively and efficiently managing your private and public cloud infrastructure, particularly systems, databases, storage systems, and packaged applications. For customers, this translates into faster mean time to repair and increased confidence for cloud adoption, as well as reduced costs and simpler management of multiple monitoring tools.
In today’s economy, the applications that deliver a differentiated and superior customer experience provide a distinct competitive advantage. The underlying systems, databases, storage systems, and packaged applications that power an application or service can make or break the user’s experience. Proactively managing the performance of these technologies is a necessity. But monitoring and management can be challenging as these technologies become more dynamic and hybrid in nature.
Therefore, companies are looking to achieve the following objectives:
- Optimize resources: Ensure appropriate resources to meet peak demand and avoid cloud sprawl by incorporating end-to-end visibility and capacity analytics into your cloud computing environments.
- Improve user experience: Manage the cloud’s overall health to ensure an optimal digital customer experience, prevent downtime, and decrease MTTR.
- Grow cloud confidence: Increase the business’ confidence in cloud computing with end-to-end cloud monitoring to ensure optimal digital customer experiences.
- Improve end-to-end visibility: Unify hardware and software management and provide end-to-end visibility across on-premise and cloud resources to provide a single pane of glass across multiple domains.
- Increase noise reduction: Correlate dozens, hundreds, or thousands of alarms automatically to reduce alarm storms and the associated alarm fatigue experienced by Level 1 and Level 2 service desk personnel and to quickly identify the probable root cause.
- Grow agility: Instrument monitoring of new applications and infrastructures to enable business agility and to quickly expose critical outages and issues as new technologies are deployed.
DX Infrastructure Manager provides a single, analytics-driven solution for proactively and efficiently managing your private and public cloud systems, databases, storage systems and packaged applications. In conjunction with AIOps from Broadcom, this solution uses AI and machine learning capabilities to monitor these hybrid technologies, allowing you to quickly remediate issues and resulting in a faster mean time to repair and better user experiences.
- Modern user interface: Enable high cognitive user experiences. Decrease management complexity and provide extended visibility into different cloud layers and business services with new, modern UIs.
- Rich visualizations and easy to build dashboards: Boost your operational efficiency with rich out-of-the-box dashboards or by quickly building dashboards and reports with custom, relevant information about your infrastructure.
- Service and topology analytics: Map cloud assets automatically into business service views and create a context-specific relationship map so users can analyze the relationship between different business services and the IT components that support their delivery.
- Anomaly detection and alarm analytics: Identify normal usage trends to correctly detect anomalies, reducing the number of false alerts and allowing operators to focus on the right issues, and intelligently cluster similar alarms for faster root cause analysis with sophisticated alarm analytics.
- Performance analytics: Monitor the health of your infrastructure. Collect metrics, alarms, topology and logs across various infrastructure layers and use dynamic baselines to determine what constitutes normal and abnormal behaviour to provide intelligent, actionable insight into IT operations.
- Capacity analytics: Utilize resource efficiently. Ensure appropriate resources during peak demand and avoid cloud sprawl with visibility into cloud computing environments to avoid wasteful spending.
- Sophisticated baselining and AI and machine learning technologies: Prevent outages with sophisticated baselining and alerting using out-of-the-box AI and machine learning technologies for predictive insights on pending issues before they impact your users and customers.
- Automated remediation: Triage issues proactively with automated workflows, recommendations for actions to take and out-of-the-box automated remediation actions, removing delays and errors associated with