This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://tricise.com, which is owned by TRICISE, S.L. (from now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE). The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE gives him the condition of USER of the same and implies his full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible. It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user, moreover, is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and this Legal Notice, and will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is TRICISE, S.L.
- Its CIF is ESB40656654
- Its registered office is at Musician Albéniz, 8 – 46010 – Valencia, SPAIN
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: +34686486338
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- e) To impersonate any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that may be used in this web site may be used.